I HIGHLY suggest you make this TONIGHT! It’s soooo good. Crunchy brown sugar topping and perfect texture.
Brown butter banana bread
* 3 medium, ripe bananas
* 1/3 cup brown butter (melted)
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (not baking powder)
* 1 pinch salt
* 3/4 cup brown or coconut sugar
* 1 large egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour (or regular)
* 1/2C chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix together wet ingredients and add in dry ingredients, mix well
3. Add to your loaf pan, sprinkle with brown or coconut sugar on top
4. Bake for 55 - 65 minutes
5. Cool and ENJOY!