COCKTAILS... But make it "healthier"
Updated: Jul 5, 2022
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!
Okay I am not sure what happened but I went from being able to drink and work the next day no problem, to enjoying a glass of wine and feeling like I was hit by a truck the next day LOL. So here are some of my go to cocktails that are a little bit less sugar and help you to avoid the hangovers!
My go-to's are...
- Tequila, soda, lime and a splash of grapefruit juice
- Vodka soda splash of lime juice
My Take on a low sugar Moscow Mule
- Zevia ginger beer, bitters, lime and vodka
Cranberry champagne cocktail
3 OZ unsweetened cranberry juice
Juice of 1 lime
Juice of one clementine
1 tsp maple syrup
**makes 2 drinks**
1. Shake up cranberry juice, lime juice, clementine juice and maple syrup
2. Fill glasses with a few frozen cranberries and half the cranberry mixture
3. Top with champagne
4. Garnish with rosemary and orange peel
Strawberry mint refresher
1 can flavoured sparkling water (I like lime!!)
3 mint leaves
1/2 Lime (juiced)
Muddle the strawberries and mint!
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir it up!!