It is SO hard to find good gluten free biscotti so I thought I would just make my own!
1/2C butter (melted)
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla
1/2C coconut sugar (brown sugar works too!)
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Mix together wet ingredients (egg, butter, vanilla)
3. Mix in the sugar
4. Add the dry ingredients and combine well until dough forms
5. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, flatten dough into a oval shape
6. Bake for 25 minutes
7. Take out to cool for 10 minutes
8.Slice and place back on the baking sheet
9.Turn oven down to 275F
10. Bake for another 15 minutes
11. Dip, dunk or drizzle in your favourite chocolate and let them cool!