Here are a few examples of superfoods that are highly nutrient-dense and offer a wide range of health benefits:
Blueberries; packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, and fiber.
2. Salmon: rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D, and protein.
3. Spinach: contains high amounts of vitamins K, A, and C, as well as folate and iron.
Salads, smoothies, soups; you can add spinach to so many dishes!
4. Hemp Hearts: a complete protein, high in fiber, and rich in antioxidants and minerals.
5. Chia Seeds: rich in fiber, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Brazil nuts; great for your skin and gives you your daily dose of selenium
7. Dark chocolate; good for the soul and high in magnesium