Think peach pie with chocolate chips... but healthy and nutrient dense!
* 1/2 cup rolled or quick oats
* 1/4 cup milk of choice
* ½ ripe banana
* 1 egg
* 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
* 1 Tablespoon almond butter (Or whatever nut butter you want!)
* ¼ teaspoon baking powder
* Pinch of cinnamon
* Pinch of sea salt
* 2 tbsp chocolate chips
* 1/4C diced peaches
* Preheat oven: Preheat oven to 350°F.
* Blend: Add all ingredients except for the chocolate chips and raspberries into a blender and blend until fully combined. Stir in chocolate chips and peaches
* Bake: Pour batter into greased baking dish or ramekin. Any 8 oz oven-safe dish will work. Top with extra chocolate chips and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.